The new LI-7500DS analyzer delivers the performance and dependability of previous LI-7500 models, in a streamlined, lower cost configuration with even lower power requirements.
Miniaturized electronics and simplified hardware make the LI-7500DS easier to use. This compact instrument delivers high-speed measurements and precision needed for flux measurements. Designed for long-term deployment, the LI-7500DS improves upon a proven platform.
- Ambient air temperature measurements at the optical path.
- Temperature controlled optics and detector provide stable measurements—even in wide temperature fluctuations.
- Precision optical components reduce sensitivity to contamination in dusty environments.
- Scratch-resistant sapphire lenses for simple cleaning in the field.
- High-performance brushless chopper motor provides dependable long-term operation.