The next generation of the CO2/H2O gas analyzer chosen by leading flux networks around the world including NEON and ICOS.
Specifically designed for long-term eddy covariance measurements, the LI-7200RS combines the ruggedness of a field–ready instrument with the precision needed for flux measurements.
- Patented system of high-speed temperature and pressure measurements of the sampled air provide true mole fraction for the most accurate flux measurements.
- Temperature-controlled source and detector for stable measurements—even in wide temperature fluctuations.
- Precision optical components reduce sensitivity to contamination in dusty environments
- Scratch-resistant sapphire lenses for simple cleaning in the field.
- High-performance brushless chopper motor provides dependable long-term operation.